Preschool and Saturday Morning Programs
“Providing experiences and opportunities in a loving and nurturing environment”
Kidz Korner Preschool Program
We are a child-led, play-based, fully licensed preschool program for children ages 2-5 years, with flexible scheduling options.
Our program details:
- Full-time (up to 6 hours) and Part-time programs (including morning or afternoon sessions)
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 classes/days per week.
- All programs offer circle time, program invitations based on their interests, open play, time to explore and engage in our indoor playground, and more.
- Parent communication is provided (and encouraged) and the children’s learning is documented and posted in the centre and on a closed mobile app.
- Nutritious snacks and hot lunches prepared on site with family style dining. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated, and we strive to maintain a peanut/nut-free environment.
- A strong focus is placed on social/emotional development, problem solving abilities, self regulation and self help skills.
Educators foster the children’ exploration, curiosity and imagination by providing a variety of invitations and an environment rich in content reflective of their interests. Programs follow the Ministry of Education’s How Does Learning Happen (HDLH) document guidelines, supporting the four foundations of learning; well-being, engagement, expression and belonging. Encouraging choices and active play is supported by qualified, attentive and interactive Early Childhood Educators.
Mixed age groupings help children develop a sense of family with their peers and allow for older children to serve as mentors and take on leadership roles within the classroom.
Kidz Korner Saturday Programs
1.5 hours long, we offer a mix of cooking and art programs throughout the year in 8-week sessions.
These educator facilitated programs help to develop new skills and are offered on Saturday mornings. Use of the indoor playground during drop-in times is free with registration.
Contact us for the next session start date!