Preschool and Toddler Programs
Our main objective is to provide a safe and stimulating environment for your child, and to make your child’s first school experience a positive one.
Kidz Korner Preschool Program
We are a play-based, fully licensed preschool program for children ages 2-5 years, with flexible scheduling options. Our program details:
- Mornings, afternoons, add lunch hour or full days (maximum 6 hours)
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 classes/days per week.
- 2.5 hour classes include circle time, science, pre-math, pre-reading, language, art, music, drama, health, physical education, nutrition and cooking.
- Daily parent communication provided and the childrens’ learning is documented and posted in the classroom.
- Nutritious snacks and hot lunches prepared on site with family style dining. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
- A strong focus on social/emotional development, problem solving abilities, self regulation and self help skills.
Educators foster the childrens’ exploration, curiosity and imagination by providing a variety of invitations and an environment rich in content reflective of their interests. Encouraging choices and active play is supported by qualified, attentive and interactive Early Childhood Educators.
Mixed age groupings help children develop a sense of family with thier peers and allow for older children to serve as mentors and take on leadership roles within the classroom.
We follow the Ontario Ministry of Education new ELECT document and exceed all requirements from the Child Care and Early Years Act.
Kidz Korner Toddler Program
A 45 minute class (with Caregiver) for children 18 to 36 months of age to explore and socialize through play (alphabet, numbers, colours and shapes using a variety of art, sensory and large group experiences). A small age range ensures activities are geared to your child’s developmental level.
This educator facilitated program will both engage children and give parents ideas for fun, age appropriate, and educational activities for the home that aid in the foundational aspects of learning.
Contact us for the next session start date!